Trimester 1 of FIS has finally ended.
What a hectic sem
What a wonderful group of friends
Everyone thought that we are all nerd,
pursuing FIS leading to that course.
Some are indeed a nerd, but mostly crazy monkeys. HAHA
Feeling so stress to be in this group, as most of them scored flying colours in SPM.
But I ain't giving up.
Final exam.. I can only blame myself for not being well prepared.
Promised myself to work much much much more harder in trimester 2.
No extra time for fun.
Stay strong everyone, we must make it to our dream.
Classmates. Each with the same dream. Full of desperation.
We are all here for a reason .
Uni life going on well if I put aside all the academic stress.
Library become my second home, too quiet, feeling too safe to be there.
I go there on weekend as well, best place to be alone and have time for myself, living in my own world.
My life now is basically
sleep
wake up
attend classes
eat
study
reports
assignments
sleep again.
Tertiary education is different. you have to focus at all time
no more tuition teachers to rely on
lecturers doesn't spoon-feed us like what secondary teachers did.
everything depends on yourself.
Or maybe some friends might help you out a little.
Somehow I have the thought of giving up on that
it would make everything easier
its kinda clear where my limit is
time to accept the reality
But I couldn't. I know I wouldn't.
MUET coming very soon. Hope I did well in Speaking 2 weeks ago.
Final exam result coming out soon.
3.5 the number that is haunting me almost everyday.
have a strong feeling that I can't make it this time.
I'll catch you up in next sem.
People in the photo
The reason I'm waiting for sem break so badly.
Everyone is so busy :/
Found these photos out of nowhere.
HAHAHA. We look so young at that time. 3 years ago i guess?
Now we're so old.
It reminds me of those days..
when we conquer those places after school everyday
because we got no where to go after school
no more trainings. feeling empty.
Bkt bintang is one of our most visited place
subway. chatime. mcd. cinemas. lrt. GoRapid free bus and more
wearing uniforms with school bags, going here and there.
people might thought we skipped school
who cares. we ruled the world at that time. haha
回忆的美好
我不想忘记
每次回想一切
总会翻开旧照
我想这是我那么喜欢相机的原因
不想错失每一分每一秒
就是喜欢怀旧
好像自己很老那样。哈哈
不过巨蟹座好像都这样。
一个人的生活也过得蛮平静
简简单单的
就快一年了
[ 有些人也许这辈子都不会再见了
有些人也许会在6年后重逢 ]
我要去写字了。


No comments:
Post a Comment