Once again, all the assignments gonna flood my brain
sick of all that
the only thing that keeps me going on is biology
lots of fun learning bio hahaha
amazed by creation of god.
looking forward to physiology next semester.
CGPA of 3.5 haunted all of us
for people like me, it needs a lot of efforts to achieve that
I'm not born with intelligence
It wasn't easy for me
But I wouldn't give up easily.
Was really sad that some of them couldn't make it
Lesson learnt. Time management is really important.
Buck up in sem 3 :)
I have a weird habit
not much people know about it, can be counted by one hand
since when i have that ?
I couldn't remember.
needing one more week of break.
(no one ever have enough of break LOL)
Always thinking a lot of things
but never know how to express it.
Let bygones be bygones..
倘若有天我變了
你依然能認出我嗎?
好奇的是
有誰
能看透那最深的自我
6年后
會從夢中走出來嗎。
No comments:
Post a Comment