Always late post because the only time i have for updating my blog was during my break. It was my second year of MBBS Ball Night, our turn to organize it.
Although I'm not part of the committee, but I did took part in the performances.
Favourite photo of the night! Was really impressed by the effect they made it out, with all the starsssss :D like a dream
We were trying to pose like a professional model. HAHA !
So I guess this will be my last chance to dance and perform on a stage?
We trained really hard despite our packed study schedule for the performances
I was involved in 4 performances and therefore, training for each performance everyday after class, got no time to study and yet the due date of research project was near.
However, i enjoyed every moment of it. I enjoy dancing, it's my hobby since young, my dream to attend classes but never got the chance.
We have no professionals to teach us, it was kinda difficult at first
But it turned out to be so much better than my expectations! Was really proud of everyone :)
As if it's your last + Bang Bang (Produce 101 version)
I tried really hard not to smile or laugh during the performance, and to show bitchy face hahaha.
Twice - Remix (Cheer Up, TT, Knock Knock)
These dances were not difficult except the partssss of changing position. I really love our outfit for this!
Not forgetting the opening (Me Too + Despacito) and closing (Handclap + Coincidance) performances, and my first choir experience :D
Choir was eye-opening and challenging, I was in Alto and we had to sing different notes instead of singing the notes of the original song. Wow.
Lab Posting
Block 3 only has one subject, Laboratory Medicine.
it's our time to do lab posting, which is basically visiting the lab in hospital and understand what they do but no hands-on allowed
So we just stand there listen and watch.
In Hospital Kuala Lumpur, we went to microbiology lab and histopathology lab
histopathology was the most interesting because we get to see how they process the tissues, organ or tumors removed from patient's body.
The only thing I like about HKL was the tasty tandoori in their staff's food court :)
In Hospital Ampang, we went to hematology lab and clinical chemistry lab
Witnessed trephine biopsy for the first time and I can feel how much pain the patient was going through, imagine a super thick needle passing through your bone O_O
I like everything there including the McD that was just opposite the road HAHAHA
also the super delicious Nasi Kukus !
對不起
面對妳 我真的累了
面對妳 我真的累了
是我不夠耐心 也不夠寬容心
也許是我太獨立 理解不了你的依賴
我説 朋友這東西
真心相對的真的不多 可能甚至沒有
真心相對的真的不多 可能甚至沒有
所以不想再抱著任何希望
不再期待能遇見
我們保持好朋友的狀態就行了
我真的不喜歡善意總被利用
有時候真的認爲男生真的比較容易談心
説話不用那麽防備
説話不用那麽防備
因爲我害怕 我總是不小心太直接
而男生恰好沒那麽敏感去在意
謝謝那一位常常陪我聊天的
也許有一天我們能做閨蜜 哈哈
那麽多年了 我依然一個人傾訴一個人聆聽
難道這是後遺症嗎
還是我習慣了。
好多事情衹能放在心里
想説也説不出口
也許根本找不到詞語去形容
也許根本找不到詞語去形容
因爲我真的不擅長表達
不想說錯話
有好多話一直以來想對某些人說
卻好像沒機會了
No comments:
Post a Comment